Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Final Hurdle

Image Detail
http://momsoffaith.com/2012/04/the-final-hurdle/
There are just about a million images that enter my brain as I share this story with you.  The experience I am about to tell brings up so many different things for me....to many to include in one column.  So, I just decided to tell you the story as it happened.  For all you parents reading this, I am sure you have also experienced this race too; whether it is waiting for the gun to fire, running down the track, or crossing the final hurdle.

You tell me.  Sometimes we just have to hit a few.  Even when it hurts, it can't be avoided.  Here is the link:  http://momsoffaith.com/2012/04/the-final-hurdle/

Part two comes in next week's column.  As our Easter Break comes to a close, I remember this week that Jesus started his life knowing fully what the end would bring.  How many of us would start such a "race" knowing how it ends? Sometimes, just starting another day is hard for some.

Prayerfully, I hope you hear God's gentle whisper "Excuse me, can I tell you something?"  Frankly, I'm not sure what it is but my hope is that it blesses you.  Although as strange as it may sound, "The Final Hurdle" has been a surprising blessing for me.

love, a


No comments: