Tuesday, July 10, 2012

$1000

Assistance for single mothers


Hmmmmm...  what would this 46-year-old-grey-haired-mama-of-four do with a $1000?  Probably shop for school clothes!  LOL!


Seriously, yesterday was July 9th and I found myself in Target with three of my four hottlings.  Guess what was out for purchases ALREADY?.....  School Supplies!  (Can't you just hear the moans?)


Well, I don't know about you moms but this one is NOT ready to succumb my summer "stay"cation just yet!  Here on Hott Mountain, where is plenty of summer left, we'll be floatin' around all afternoon.


Just submitted an application for a random $1000 blog scholarship.  Although it sounds like a marketing thing, wouldn't it be nice to find an extra 1000 bucks for school clothes.  I'll tell you something:  these kids are taller each morning when they wake up!  


Spending most of the summer barefoot (remember those days?), I can't even imagine what we will need for shoes.

1 comment:

Angie Hott said...

Trying to edit this post is not working... need to correct "where there is plenty of summer left",... help! Anyone know why my list won't load?
Sorry for missing this edit.
a