Thursday, April 25, 2013

It "Runs In the Family"

Here is an inspirational running story! which shares the benefits of exercise for healthy living for ALL ages. (If I posted correctly, click the link above!)  Did you watch it?  Isn't that a cool story!

First, I want to thank Anne for allowing me to share her family's running story on my blog where I journal about this crazy family of mine.  You see, she sent me the link for PD awareness month and well, let's just say... it inspired me!

So, here's what I did.  I signed us all up for a family run!  And am I ever excited!  Violet's middle school track team is participating in a Run/Walk to End Child Abuse this weekend.  What a cool opportunity for some family fun and contribute to a great cause in our community.

The last time I did such a thing Dan told me I better never do that again.  Well, I sorta kinda did in March and we all had fun...so I did it again. (Yes, I'm exagerating here...a little!) Coming up, not just the Hott crew, but also our nieces from Philly and Pittsburgh will be joining us at the 5K Run/Walk to End Child Abuse in Hancock, MD.

Wanna come too?  Ashley and Crystal are!  (Did I tell you I am excited?)  It really "runs in the family!" Well, at least this weekend it does.

"Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us."  Hebrews 12:1

No comments: