Tuesday, September 24, 2013

National Parkinson Foundation Links My PD App Review!


A Review of the Parkinson's Central Smartphone App

Parkinson's Today is a monthly e-newsletter from the National Parkinson's Foundation.  In the September 2013 edition,  the National Parkinson Foundation links a review I posted earlier this summer about their new smartphone app called PARKINSONS CENTRAL.

Needless to say, I'm a little tickled to see this 48-year-old-grey-haried-PD bloggin-hott-mama-of four's post linked on a national publication... especially NPF!  I first learned of this foundation 5 years ago.  We were at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, MD, where Dan (my hotthubby who has PD) participates in a research program.

Since then, I blog stories about living with PD in the Hott House and raising a dynamic family of four (and sometimes more!).  Recently, a reader commented that "Your blog touched me Angie!  Faith, a Positive Attitude, Exercise, and a Strong Family is the 'secret' to beating Parkinson's Disease!  You guys have it all!!!"  

Secret?  Dan always tells me I can't keep a secret.

This time he is right!  ;-)

(To see the e-newsletter, click Parkinson's Today.)



No comments: